- The museum café with outdoor terrace serves light meals, snacks, cakes, and hot and cold beverages.
- The museum is set in a large sculpture park offering much to discover.
- The museum is next to the IDEA Design Center.
- Directly in front of the museum entrance is a free parking lot for cars and tour buses.
- The museum is equipped with a lift and fully accessible to visitors with disabilities. Staff in the lobby can provide information and assistance.
- Visitors are requested not to bring dogs into the museum or the sculpture park.
- The museum is a non-smoking environment.
The museum’s gift shop sells toys, educational games, children’s books, museum souvenirs, art catalogues, how-to art books and art materials.
IDEA Design Center Shop
Next to the museum, the IDEA Design Center shop sells unique products and ideas from all over the world. Award-winning designs by Makis Warlamis and Heide Warlamis can also be purchased, including the Vienna Collection porcelain line, silk scarves, handmade rugs, the Makis children’s furniture line, upholstered furniture, and the ever-popular Waldviertel Collection of upholstered stone stools and objects.